'Merildin' Looking for the 'good life'?
With a beautiful north-facing location, just 2 minutes from the village of Burrawang and 15 minutes from Bowral and Moss Vale, 'Merildin' has much to offer. This sheltered & comfortable 4 bedroom home, situated on 2ha (5 acres) Features:
* Light-filled living areas with panoramic views.
* Large recently-renovated upstairs bathroom with handy laundry chute, plus 2nd bathroom downstairs.
* Breakfast area and formal dining.
* Massive walk-in-pantry/cellar downstairs.
* Plenty of storage space.
* Shady pergola for alfresco dining, wood-fired BBQ.
* Secure parking with internal access.
* S/C heating with heat transfer system.
* Solar heat transfer HWS.
* 3.5kW solar panels.
* Double glazing upstairs.
This well maintained property also includes:
* Easy care garden features 1000s of spring bulbs, established trees & fish pond.
* Productive orchard, 20+ fruit trees, vegetable garden & a small tea plantation.
* Fully-lined & insulated studio (previously a council-approved commercial kitchen) with sinks, plus store rooms, games room, toilet & electric HWS.
* Secure parking for a further 2 vehicles.
* Workshop area.
* 3 x water tanks & electric pump, plus town water connected to property.
* 3 chook/storage sheds, separate water tanks.
* 8 paddocks, excellent quality electric fencing, shade trees & water troughs.
* Portable sheep yards, race & ramp.
* Picturesque dam & separate electric pump.
* Highly improved pastures with deep loam soils.